1. Lachanophobia is the fear of vegetables.
Every single hamster in the United States today comes from a single litter captured in Syria in 1930.
another sign that rats are going to take over the world, or are ruling it now...) According to scientific studies, a
rat's performance in a maze can be improved by playing music written by Mozart.
4. A jiffy is an actual unit
of time for 1/100th of a second. Thus the saying, I will be there in a jiffy.
5. The average blink lasts for
6. The "naked recreation and travel" industry has grown by 233% in the past decade.
The titan arum flower is the largest flower in the world and gives off a horrible odor that smells like rotting flesh when
8. The average day is actually 23 hours, 56 minutes and 4.09 seconds. We have a leap year every four
years to make up for this shortfall.
9. Scatologists are experts who study feces. (aka. crap, dung, dookie,
poo, excrement, etc.)
10. (Ladies, here is just one more excuse to burn your bras!) In November 1999,
two women were killed by a lightning bolt. The underwire located in their bras acted as a electrical conductors, and when
the lightning bolt hit the bra they left burn marks on their chest.